- Boards & Commissions
- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Town Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
Having fun, meeting your neighbors and making new friends is what living in Town of Double Springs is all about. Throughout the year, the Town of Double Springs Parks and Recreation Departments offers a variety of programs to all our citizens.
Whether it is a local festival for all ages, an athletic camp for school age children or volunteer opportunities for our local seniors, there is something for everyone. Check back as we will be listing this information very soon.
Co-ed Softball League
• Starting in June each year.
• $250.00 per team
• 10 game season
Double Springs Community Center
Senior Aerobics: Monday – Friday 9 AM – 11 AM
• General Daily Admission: $3.00
• Season Pass: $50.00 for 25 visits
• Sunday Hours available for Pool Parties
• Pool Parties: 2 Hours/2 Lifeguards-$100.00 plus $25.00 Cleanup Deposit
• Pool Parties: 4 Hours/2 Lifeguards-$200.00 plus $25.00 Cleanup Deposit
• 11:00 – 11:45 AM one make-up day in the event of bad weather
• Water Aerobics for the Public Monday & Thursday 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
• Water Aerobics: $2.00 Per Session-Applies to Public Only
Swimming Lessons: 4 Days 45 Minutes
Ages 4 – 8 Years Old $35.00
Swimming Lessons: Monday – Thursday
Weight Room – Free weights, treadmill and other exercise equipment is available – $2 daily fee/$20 monthly individual fee or $30 for monthly family fee
Youth Basketball – Leagues for grades K-6 are held at the center December through January.
Center serves as the Double Springs Polling Site for all elections in the Double Springs area.