Having fun, meeting your neighbors and making new friends is what living in Town of Double Springs is all about. Throughout the year, the Town of Double Springs Parks and Recreation Departments offers a variety of programs to all our citizens.
Whether it is a local festival for all ages, an athletic camp for school age children or volunteer opportunities for our local seniors, there is something for everyone. Check back as we will be listing this information very soon.
Double Springs Community Center
Senior Aerobics: Wednesday – Friday 5 PM – 6 PM
• General Daily Admission: $3.00
• Season Pass: $50.00 for 25 visits
• Sunday Hours available for Pool Parties
• Pool Parties: 2 Hours/2 Lifeguards-$100.00 plus $25.00 Cleanup Deposit
• Pool Parties: 4 Hours/2 Lifeguards-$200.00 plus $25.00 Cleanup Deposit
• Water Aerobics: $2.00 Per Session-Applies to anyone under the age of 60.
Weight Room – Free weights, treadmill and other exercise equipment is available – $2 daily fee/$20 monthly individual fee or $30 for monthly family fee